A representative list of things (in no particular order) I don’t have to worry about in connection with the BlogHer ’10 convention, what is taking place in NYC this very weekend:
1. If my pregger’s clothing is NYC-grade material.
2. The huge zit I have on my chin.
3. How to carry my huge, 20-kilo limit suitcase all by myself.
4. A 20-kilo limit on the suitcase (that’s 44 pounds, for the metrically-challenged).
5. The amount of shoes I would need that would be both NYC-sexy and also preggy-comfortness.
6. Jet lag.
7. How to survive a 10-hour flight on each direction.
8. Renewing my passport and my US-visa during the hottest season.
9. What to buy Junior as a coming-home present.
10. What if nobody wants to talk to me? (phew, than goodness I don’t have this one to worry about)
11. How many Twinkies can a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck Twinkies at all, and can you still get those at all?
I would like to end this post with a very good mantra I read this morning, provided by Heather at the mouthy housewives:
“Who needs Paris, who needs France, I wear sexy underpants!”
Have a good time at BlogHer, ladies!